First in series – The Challenge for 2017: Managing the Multitude of Supply Chain Risks
The pace of technological change is accelerating, globalization is under attack, and the political order is in flux. It’s a potent combination for procurement and supply chain professionals to navigate. This paper brings into focus the key strategic and tactical risks ahead and insight into how to manage them.
What you will learn -
- What China's 5-year plan means for the chip business
- How EU elections and disputes in the South China Sea may disrupt supply chains
- Why autonomous vehicles matter for logistics
- How artificial intelligence will change the way you forecast
- What the rapid pace of acquisitions means for procurement professionals
Meet the Author
Bruce Rayner is Content Director of SourceToday. For the past 30 years, he has been a keen observer of global business and technology trends with a focus on the electronics supply base and supply chain management. His experience includes staff editor at Harvard Business Review, Editorial Director of Electronics Business magazine and EBN, Director of Thought Leadership at IHS, and Vice President of Consulting and Market Research at Technology Forecasters.