SourceToday recently completed its 2018 survey studying salary and career trends. This survey gathered inputs from a wide range of professionals in purchasing and procurement positions.
SourceToday recently completed its 2018 survey studying salary and career trends. This survey gathered inputs from awide range of professionals in purchasing and procurement positions. The rich data sets created in this survey enable in-depth analysis of multiple aspects of professional salaries and careers in this area. This report covers the demographics of purchasing/procurement professions, and is the third in a series of five reports covering key dimensions related to salary and career trends. Other reports in this series have or will cover the following topics:
- Outsourcing’s impact on purchasing professionals
- Automation’s impact on purchasing professionals
- Compensation trends
- Purchasing workforce dynamics
Data in this report is presented and analyzed from multiple perspectives.
REGISTER FOR MORE VALUABLE DATA AND ANALYSIS:
- Diverse Representation in Survey – Including Engineers and Sales
- Strong Satisfaction Identified; Underrepresented Women Report Strongest Career Engagement
- Healthy Level of Experience in the Procurement Profession – But is there a Ticking Age Time Bomb?
- Need for Greater Recruitment of Minority Professionals
- Education Levels Advancing Among Procurement Professionals
- Strong Survey Participation by Industry, Company Size and Geography