Some of the industry’s largest distributors were recognized with supply chain partnership awards and honors this spring. They include:
- Electronic components distributor Heilind Electronics was recently recognized as Best Electronics Distributor by Bishop & Associates as part of the research firm’s annual customer satisfaction survey. This is the sixth straight year Heilind has received the honor, ranking first in nearly every category measured on the survey, including on-time delivery, breadth of product offering, sales and technical support, and ease of doing business.
- Power-Tech Controls was named 2015 commercial products Supplier of the Year by contract manufacturer Columbia Tech, and also received a 2015 Supplier of the Year award from process equipment maker Veeco Instruments. Veeco recognized Power-Tech for outstanding performance in quality, delivery, cost, and responsiveness.
- Global technology distributor Avnet was recently named 2016 Best Performing National Distributor by TDK-Lambda Americas for reaching a record-high $12 million in point of sale (POS) for the year in North America. TDK-Lambda also recognized Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas’ Director of Supplier Management Doug Barker for his outstanding support and commitment, the company said.
- Power and electromechanical products distributor Sager Electronics was named 2015 Distributor of the Year by Laird Technologies.
- Passive, interconnect, electromechanical, and discrete components distributor TTI, Inc. received the Chairman’s Award from Ohmite recognizing annual sales excellence. This is the ninth consecutive year TTI has received the honor. TTI also received a 2015 Best Global Performance Award from Amphenol Corp. The award was given jointly to TTI and its sister company Mouser Electronics. TTI and Mouser also won Best 2015 Asian Performance and Best 2015 European Performance from Amphenol.
Looking for Parts? Go to Source ESB.