Stocking distributor of electromechanical and interconnect products, Peerless Electronics, Inc., opened a new online e-commerce store featuring components for alternative energy applications. The Alternative Energy online store will save customers time and make it easier to find products geared towards the alternative energy industry, the company says.
Online products listed include specs, technical descriptions, manufacturer hyperlinks, photos, and PDFs/drawings, making it easier for customers to select the right parts. The Alternative Energy store includes the latest in arc fault protection, relay, pressure switches and transducers, photovoltaic fuses, valves, temperature sensors, and terminal blocks. The new e-commerce store includes: American Zettler (solar relays), Carling Technologies (circuit breakers), Cooper Bussmann (photovoltaic fuses), Danfoss (pressure switches, pressure transducers, temperature sensors, thermostatic valves, valves), Honeywell Sensing and Control (pressure transducers), Marathon Kulka (fuse holders, terminal blocks), Sensata Technologies (circuit breakers, solar arc fault detectors, switches), and TE (connectors, solar relays).
In other industry news:
- Allied Electronics is offering a line of 3D printers and supplies from 3D Systems.
- East Coast Microwave Distributors, Inc. announced a new authorized distribution agreement with Molex Incorporated to supply the manufacturer’s line of RF/Microwave connectors and cable assemblies.
- Future Electronics announced a new distribution agreement with ECS, Inc. International, maker of frequency control management products.
- TTI, Inc. received the Passive Distributor of the Year Award from Vishay, the Channel Partner Award from MuRata and the 2013 Top Performance Award for North America Distribution from 3M Electronics Materials Solutions Division’s Interconnect Business. All three awards were given during the Electronic Distribution Show in Las Vegas this month.
- Mouser Electronics received the 2013 Catalog Global Distributor of the Year Award from TE Connectivity.
And don’t miss these upcoming industry events:
IEEE Electronic Components & Technology Conference
Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
ISM Risk Management Summit
July 16, 2014
New York Marriott Downtown
New York City, New York
2014 ECIA Executive Conference
October 26-28, 2014
We want to hear from you. Send your news to [email protected].