Our editors have put together this special LEADERS IN DISTRIBUTION issue that features special technology and distribution articles, coupled with editorial insights and "leaders" profiles.
Inside this Edition:
• Top 50 Distributors: Talking Strategy In A Year Of Moderate Growth. The Internet, the economy, and increasing regulatory issues dominated the Top 50 Electronics Distributors’ list of concerns for the year.
• Local Flavor Spells Success In South America. Brazil remains the prime target as distributors expand in South America, using acquisitions and enhanced Web features to grow their customer base.
• 5 Issues Shaping the Electronics Supply Chain. In 2014, electronics industry executives will look to emerging technologies for growth while focusing on student-centered investment opportunities and keeping counterfeit parts out of the supply chain.
• Global Business Climate Brings Manufacturers, Suppliers Closer. Supply-chain collaboration takes center stage as manufacturers seek growth in an increasingly global business environment.
• The Top Trends To Watch In Asia. Despite some re-shoring activity and slowing growth, Asia remains the world’s low-cost manufacturing center and a key business target for electronics distributors.
• U.S. Distributors Seek Success In Europe. Electronics distributors are expanding on the Continent despite ongoing economic weakness across the region.
• Slow Recovery Still The Norm. Electronics industry executives adjust to slower industry conditions as they look to new regions and expanding markets for electronic content as key growth drivers.